Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too wet to plow -

steve in so la

This month we have had 15 inches of rain and 4 inches this last 6 days. I'm stuck inside waiting for dryness to detect in. Thought I'd post some finds from the past for entertainment.

Do you ever see any ditch digging in city owned places ? I found one park where they were putting in new water pipes and it was an old coin bonanza for me. I went after hours and on weekends .

[img}http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/steveinsoaz/Armory%20park%20finds/622silver.jpg[/img]

CPsilver730.jpg

Barberdime.jpg

IHcents.jpg

Lots more dug than these. I just wanted to get people to be aware of sites as they develop. These places don't come along too often. Steve in so la

All that rain should make for soft ground when it drains down. I agree, jump on any site where they are tearing up the ground in an old area. Good post.

Plenty of rain in mine and Carolyn's areas of MO....she has had a difficult time in getting her land and yard mowed! Been raking leaves lately from around her place....Too much for a 70 year old lady to do...but she gets most of it done eventually, but if not she just starts over and does what she can because with grass too high and ground too wet...there isn't much else a person can do! SAD! :angel: Ma

Those are some nice finds. It isn't that wet here. But my youngins have slowed me down on the detecting

steve in so az said:
forever to detect - play with the kids. Steve
I think he will like detecting to. Loren doesn't but I think he will.