Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too snowed in to do much so I thought a couple of pics of the cabin and one of an almost invisible doggie might brighten a few days.. :):

Micheal_R

Staff member
Decided to go and shoot a few pictures of the cabin. I have been promising to do this for a while so I finally made good on my intentions. The little dog decided to follow me out and leaped into an unplowded area of snow. Seems as though she loves it..

[attachment 113677 target-and-cabin-003.jpg]

The is shot is an overview of the cabin. The porch is still kinda messy. But since I am still working on it.....

[attachment 113678 target-and-cabin-004.jpg]

This is the kitchen cabinetry. It is solid birch and when I get the [already ordered] granite for the top, {It is a slate Grey colour], I think it will be pretty nice. I still have to grout the tiles though. :)

[attachment 113679 target-and-cabin-006.jpg]:

The bathroom is totally finished. The vanity is solid rosewood so , if there is a leak anywhere, it will not disintegrate as that punky board MDF does.

[attachment 113680 target-and-cabin-012.jpg]

Fair wins. Hope that your weather is better than ours.

Mikie

I just got back up here and what a miserable mess.

n/t

I got all of the snow off the driveway and all the ice. Last thing I want is for Grandma to slip on that crap!
Next 4-5 days will be rain / cloud / snow in our area. Saw a large barn collapse under the weight of the snow after our rain.
Costly as it was a "heritage barn."

I see on Royals temp gauge he is up in temp like we are. Where I plowed or my son snowblowed its right down to dirt or grass. They are saying might hit 60 here tomorrow as we get a warm air mass out of the eastern south. Works for me. Wish that jet stream would stay just where it is all winter. I like 60. Perfect for working, riding or most anything I like to do. Watch, next week it be zero again...

I see your back Royal as I see your porch light on. No critters yet.....

George

Do you keep anything going in it for heat in the winter to keep out the dampnest? You did a great job with that. Geo

n/t

n/t

n/t

down to -20 again! By the end of the week, strange days for sure. Now gotta worry about more firewood.
Hope Alice is some better?

Obviously, that is not good enough so tomorrow, hopefully, we can get after the docs and get something happening.

Fair winds

Micheal

it seems only when they predict good weather they are wrong:shrug:
Gosh i can identify with Alice, poor lady! Same problem here, as long as i lay in bed in one position it is not bad. Not acceptable for anyone!
Hope the Doc cares more than mine. Wish we had some choices of Docs, damn few here. I would like to find a younger one who still has some empathy and idealism?
Or an old guy like me that has had the same problems.