Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Too hot!! :hot: So a little water hunting was needed! :thumbup:

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hunted a trashy lake spot and dug mostly trash and some clad. Everything on the plate is trash. Took my girls to Lake MI and got $3.01 in clad, two ear rings, and one ring,

[attachment 316912 IMG_1301.JPG] [attachment 316913 IMG_1302.JPG]

Nice finds. A lake hint would have been nice here today. It was in the 90's here today.

Good haul for the day, glad you dug the trash . I'm waiting for the temp to go down so I can hit the only beach here. We have been in the mid 90's like 7C said. Steve in so la

steve in so az said:
How long have you lived down there now Steve? Time flys and it seems like yesterday you moved there.

Nice finds and God is blessing you for removing the trash for the children to be safer! I like the little heart shaped rock or stone....looks like a guitar pick only smaller, as I can't really tell how large it is in the photo! Congrats on :detecting: and trying to stay cool.....very hot here today and humid....probably around mid 90's or more and still in the middle of Summer! God Bless! Ma

Seems difficult that it has been two years for your moving but has been about 1-1/2 years since I moved in Feb, 2014....Time sure flies even when you are not having fun! LOL!! God Bless and go for the gold at the beach!!

If anyone can find the gold, you will find it....for you have done great in finding gold in AZ and you'll find it in Louisiana, also! God Bless!