Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tone break

Good question, I do not believe it does though

one thing that really appeals to me with this new Vortex is it does not have a bunch of settings in it as far as I can tell and for me if that's the case that is the appealing part of this Vortex for me

A lot of people like simple to use items that work. One reason i like the Vanquish. I don’t know why people are comparing the vortex
to the V3I, from what I’ve seen they’re nothing alike. The V3I had all kinds of adjustments and the 3 meters and graph were completely different.