Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tomorrow is my maiden voyage with my new BeachHunter ID.

klopek

Tomorrow evening you all will be reading my gold filled post. I am trying out my new Beachhunter ID tomorrow. Kinda a tuff time of year to build confidence in a new machine but I'm gonnna try my best. Bringing my Seahunter MarkII with me as backup or incase I get frustrated with the new machine. The ground balance procedure seems a little odd. I suppose with a little practice it will be no big deal. Looking forward to tomorrow. I have to find a spot that Gulf Hunter hasn't looted:yikes: Good luck to all who go out tomorrow!

n/t

n/t

Okay, klopek, today is the day after and by now we should have a report. So let's hear it. BTW, pssst, GH is looking for you so you might want to lay low for awhile.
Jerry

Ok today was a bust I put in 8 hours worth and no gold. Gulf Hunter doesn't miss much out here! I don't blame the machine it worked flawlessly and I would have to say that I like it and will use it as my primary water detector. Was nice not to have to dig every piece of iron out there. Wasn't much for signals and I probably should have changed locations sooner than I did but all in all I had fun! I will spare everyone the pics.