Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays WW1/WW2 dump hunt.

Dan(NM)

I started off last year running the 800 until about Sept. and went back to the CTX until this week. I picked up a 600 and a 6" coil for hunting trashy sites instead of struggling with the CTX. I plan on using the CTX for my deep trolling and the Nox in the water and in the trash. I went to a WW1/WW2 dump site we've been hunting on and off for the last month, this place is loaded with iron and other debris you'd find at a dump. I set the Nox on Park 1, 2-tone, tone break at 18 with the volume off from -9 to 18, recovery speed set to 3 and iron bias at 0. I'm sure I missed some stuff in the lower range, but, time was an issue and I knew what I wanted to find, The 600 and the 6" coil worked exactly as I hoped and I started finding desirable targets from the beginning and until it was time to head home. I was able to find some nice relics with a couple of coins, a merc and a wheaty to top off the day. Thanks for looking.

That is a very interesting site. Keep us posted on your finds from there. I think that you have yourself a little gold mine in this site!