Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays treasure dive

looks like you hit a honey hole. Did you use a detector and if so, what kind.

I have made hundreds of treasure dives and they are all a lot of fun but they can be exhausting

Before the dive...and after the dive...whupped. The third pic shows what I brought home...28 pr of sunglasses, 1 buck knife, 3 lighters, 12.00 cash, over 6.00 in change, three hats, a dog leash, 1 silver ring and assorted drinks. What didn't make it home??? 1 cool pot pipe and 1 long feminine product. Kieth-Tx

I dive the rivers here in Texas...very low vis and at this point of this river...the water is about 58-60 deg year round. I bought a Stingray II years ago just for this river...took it down and found that the thousands of aluminum cans and pull tabs drove it crazy...so I dive by sight alone. Today the vis was about 1 foot...I had a trout..I guess a rainbow about 18" come nose to nose with me...biggest fear in this river are soft shell turtles...I know, I just don't like them and these suckers are big. This was my first dive of the season so I didn't expect a whole lot, but did ok.
I did two dives, the second one was alot warmer, better vis...8-10ft. Saw quite a few nice bass and cats, 1 cat was about 20-25 pds...the weird thing in this river are the precostamus..I guess that's how ya spell it...they are the little sucker fish that you have in your aquarium....well, in the wild, these bad boy, dinosaur looking fish get about 15-20 inches long. I dove this river while my daughter and her friend tubed above me. Kieth-Tx

Picture # 1.. Did you find enough garbage to fill that??? :lol :lol :lol

all the best

M