Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's Silver and story about what not to wear:surrender:

gramweight

First beach didn't produce much more than a few pennies but I was close to another so I packed up and headed over before the tide broke. Within minutes I hit a very old tarnished ring:please: Hunted the rest of the beach area but nothing more. I was not sure it was even silver till the tarnish came off and saw the stamp (6 grams).:detecting:

I have been only hunting since Nov of last year and have been dressing up in waders the whole time. Knowone ever takes notice because knowone is ever there but me. Well today three bathing beauties took notice of me and my getup and gave me a real laughing at:lol:. I mean it does look stupid. Guess I'll have to get that wetsuit after all...
[attachment 52230 IMGP0057.JPG]
[attachment 52231 IMGP0061.JPG]
[attachment 52232 IMGP0056.JPG]

GramWeight:nerd:

I found a similar ring in a payground, the Egyptian sign of life, Ankh is what I think it's called.

My thought was...you may just look even funnier in a wetsuit...depending on the build and type you get....I tried a few on at a store and man did I look funny and very uncomfortable. Shorts and a tee shirt for me when it warms up a bit. I wear waders now and I could care less what people think as long as I am finding gold rings and I am comfortable and having a good time.If you are single and young then try to look cool, but if your divorced and 45 like me then it really doesn't matter.