Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays nut, I think:puke:

jcham

I got out today and the beaches I hunt were looking good. Sand was moving and was able to get out chest high. In my last post I asked a question about the threshold. Well today I hunted in high threshold and low sounding threshold. The low's have it, I was able to get more targets when I could hear them:detecting: The guy that told me that line of BS is on this fourm(THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP):rage:
[attachment 50969 IMGP0037.JPG]
[attachment 50970 IMGP0047.JPG]

Ended the day with a small silver waist deep, carfull if you look to fast you'll miss it!!!!!!

Jamie

If you run in a threshold just slightly above barely audible you will have some success. But I run in low threshold as well, not subsonic, just barely audible.
A couple of rings and an old harmonic, good finds.

Cheers,
BDA:cool:

I set mine to where I can just hear the faint hum of it. too loud and it masks all but the strongest signals. low and slow is the way to go. HH