Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's Loot and a gift from a friend...........

jcham

I got to this beach, second time but no gold or silver but I feel I'm getting closer. Lots of coins and targets, surprised but I think I know why. The beach is used as a walking track, there must have been 20-25 people walking their dogs. I covered my holes but still got an unfriendly look or two. Well the good news is I made the paper so I'm happy about that, least they werent all unfriendl:wave:
[attachment 49631 IMGP0073.JPG]

The Loot:
[attachment 49632 IMGP0078.JPG]

A few nights ago at a get together a friend tossed me a bag of gold and told me to sell it and give him half. Here's a pic of a ring that was in the bag 10grms of 10k, I'll take it:yikes:
[attachment 49633 gift.JPG]

Jamie