Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's hunt

HanoverDigger

Suffolk Va. hunt today gave up 2 bullets, 1900 Indian Head cent, 1905 Barber dime and a flattened piece of lead. Thanks for looking. Good luck hunting.

Attachments

• IMG_20240922_165731953.jpg
    IMG_20240922_165731953.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
Nice finds what program do you use?
Mark
Version 0.71. General program. Disc 6.8, sens 95, reactivity 1, IV 1. Audio 5. These are the settings I use. I don't mess with the bottle cap or tone breaks. I use pitch tone. I'm using the 13" coil and it does really good in trashy areas. Iron, junk and aluminum cans were everywhere. There was a piece of iron next to the dime and the 13" picked it out, same thing with the IH cent. Fellow relic hunting buddy found a very nice Barber half with O mintmark. Good luck hunting.

Version 0.71. General program. Disc 6.8, sens 95, reactivity 1, IV 1. Audio 5. These are the settings I use. I don't mess with the bottle cap or tone breaks. I use pitch tone. I'm using the 13" coil and it does really good in trashy areas. Iron, junk and aluminum cans were everywhere. There was a piece of iron next to the dime and the 13" picked it out, same thing with the IH cent. Fellow relic hunting buddy found a very nice Barber half with O mintmark. Good luck hunting.
Thanks I like 5 tones sensitive and use the 9" i just got the 9" for my manticore love it!
mark

Nice recoveries from different eras!
Thanks. I try to hunt in different counties. There was a siege in Suffolk, Va. and I've been lucky enough to meet up with a group that doesn't mind inviting people to hunt their sites. It's a 2 hr drive (one way) for me. I don't mind that at all if it gives me an opportunity to dig civil war relics in a different battle area. I've hunted from The Wilderness Battlefield on down to Suffolk . Good luck hunting.