Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

todays hunt

kevinslack

well today i didnt get the silver i was hopeing for but i did fined one along with a few wheat pennys. heres what i got for the last day of 2010.

Great finds.
Canadian silver is cool too!

Labradorbob

my silver count for the year is 39 pieces. and i know its going to be hard to beat that for next year. i need to start asking some of the old farm houses if i can hunt there yards. but i really don't think they would go for it. so 2011 going to be tough on finding silver.

Nice finds Kevin. Congratulations. I'll bet most of the old farm houses would go for it. Its been my experience most people do not "care" near as much about our hobby or even the finds as we do. Thanks for the pictures. See ya on the flip side.

NebTrac

I bet you'd be surprised if you asked permission! Good luck and you have nothing to loose from asking! Congrats on the silver!

Really nice 1917 Canadian 10 cent piece. I really like Canadian Silver. Have found a few 10 Cent and 25 Cent Canadian coins but my favorite was about 15 years ago I found 12 Canadian 5 cent Silver pieces in a local park. The oldest was 1897 and the newest was in the 1920's. I have no idea how they come to be here in Central Illinois but they were all found in a area less then 40 ft, square. They are great finds. Rick "IL"

Nice Finds! Congratulations!