Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's Find's

halfdimenut

Got out today and went back to the picnic spot, got the 2 rosie's and most of the wheat's. Then went to a church I had been to before and got the 2 merc's the barber dime and the 2 crusty indians and a few more wheat's.

good finds ya got there man....altho it seems like if you aint one of the chosen detector GODS on here who could get more replies on findin clad or a wheatie than a guy that just found several silver and aint as well known...it must seem like beatin your head against a rock just to get one response from anyone.........just an observation.

but great finds just the same....good job dude!!!!!

Halfdimenut, Good job on the silver! It is too bad that the indians come out of the ground looking that way many times, but they are still fun to find. Keep up the good work. GL and HH. Ken

I would say that is a great day of diggin in the dirt. Very nice finds and (5) silver in a days hunt is nothing to sneeze at:super: now that there are so many people using the Exp series of detectors, silver is a hard commodity to come up with on a daily basis. JMO

HH BiLL IL

Thank's guy's, ain't worried about the number of replies, just aint as busy as I once was and thought I would start posting. When I first got my explorer silver popped out of the ground everywhere, now takes alot more research, the obvious has been hammered.

Dude, you're all over the place here! I should've known you would be, if you ever started posting your finds. . .I'm glad you did man! You're always digging up something good!

Mark