Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's finds :thumbup:

Weekendwarrior

1st time out since last year and found $1.32 and some misc. stuff. I guess I'm not as hard core :super: as the rest of you guys braving chilling bone cold weather and still water hunting. I went to the beach and was only able to hunt for about 1 1/2 hours before the spring breakers flooded the beach. WOW, it was like a gate opened and a stampede of teenagers came through :buds:. Needless to say the comments started flying and it did not make for a pleasurable hunt after that, so I called it quits for the afternoon. Good to be back in the game! :thumbup:

I'm not as hard core as some of the guys on this forum either, but hey, I move around too much so its hard to get used to the weather. Negative or positive comments?????:confused:

Smart a@# little remarks as I would pass them. I had my kids with me trying to get them involved with the hobby, so I just explained to my kids that the teenagers had no manners and my 6yr old said I should call the police. Funny he said that because I think the cops would have needed to be called on me if my kids were not with me. Young punks trying to impress their little girlfriends :biteme:.