Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's finds more (1st) ,now I really am hooked

deadheadwillie

[attachment 27040 bullets1.jpg][attachment 27041 bullets2.jpg][attachment 27042 tireguageandbullets.jpg][attachment 27043 oldandnew.jpg][attachment 27044 bulletsoldandnew2.jpg][attachment 27045 bullets.jpg]I just got back from my nephews house,had a hour or two to detect some of his yard,back in the tree line.It is said that there were several small civil war battles in this area.These are what I came back with.I know they are old civil war bullets , please if you know anything about them ,the info would be welcome.The copper bullet in the pics is a modern day 45 cal.I just put it in the pic to show the differance in the two.I also found a 1920's schraders and sons tire guage in pretty good shape.It says on it, Made for Firestone Tires. Man was this a good week for me and my 250.

I knew what that tire gauge was as soon as I saw it. Only cause I just found one like it a couple weeks ago. But the one I have doesnt have "Made for Firestone" on it. You have some nice finds there :)

HH

Steve

Congratulations! I know what you mean by being "hooked". TH'ing is a lot of fun (and exercise). I gave my ex-girlfriend some really nice rings that I found. You should be able to find some buckles and buttons over there, also. Best luck, Kevin in Ipswich, MA

I know that one has 3 and one has 1.but do they come from a differant type of gun,are they older or what.I am still proud of my little old 1 ringer.