Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's finds 9/4/21

Ted S

After getting some much needed rainfall I decided to take the Equinox 600 out for a spin today. I went to a ball diamond that has yielded Barber coins a number of years ago. This field is also prone to flooding so it was pretty damp in there. The grass was in need of cutting but I hunted anyway. I did get a silver Washington quarter and one wheat cent. The rest is clad and memorial cents and one nickle. The coin in the upper right is a Susan B Anthony dollar. That is a first for me.
Equinox 600
Sensitivity 23
F 2 iron bias 0
Recovery speed 2
Switching between Park 1 and Field 2 pending EMI

Attachments

• 9-4-21 001.JPG
    9-4-21 001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
It sure was messy! I am going back out again in the morning. I am going to another ball field and hope the grass is cut!

oops! It was a Sacawagea dollar!

Last edited:
You had a great day.....! One Silver... One wheat... Plus an SBA....!

It beats digging up rusty square nails, bottle caps, pop tops, beaver tails, aluminum foil, thumb tacks, pencil erasers, washers, spark plugs, wire, tin cans, horse shoes, and lawn mower bent clad penny's .

GOOD JOB..!! 👍

Just got home from a different ball field. This one yielded 15 coins including a well worn 1906 D barber dime. Close to 50 coins with 2 silvers isn't bad in my book. I used the same settings as my original post. HH guys!

Well, dont mess with whats not broken!!!