Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's digs

steve in so la

214a03n.jpg

I got out finally and worked a huge park that I have been doing for a year or so. I dug 33 coins - 12 nickels included. No good goodies however still great fun. The buckle went to a pair of coveralls I believe.

f2oflu.jpg

On another note - this hand wrap that they sell works wonders for hurting hands - be it arthritis , an injury, etc. I wear it when my hand hurts any time.

Steve in so la

I never seen a wrap like that,

My sister has a wrap similar to that which she wraps her wrist and hand with for more support in lifting heavy things! I have arthritis and I hurt all over with the colder weather..my whole body and legs ACHE! Would need a wrap for all of me! :lol: Congrats on getting out and the coin finds! Ma

It has been ages since I have done any serious digging. The other day I saw a penny on the parking lot and didn't bother to pick it up. I commented to my wife
that had if I dug that penny, it would have been like finding buried treasure and gone into the pouch.

You dug a lot of treasure!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Zincs are so worthless that a lot of people throw them away--teenagers toss pennies at each other--and the stores often have a tray with pennies near the checkout and if you need one you can use it to pay a few cents owed on your bill...When dug most are eaten up or badly corroded---but I pick one up when I see it just to see if it has heads or tails showing because of Superstition that heads is good luck! ;)

Thanks, Steve. You got out finally. Hurray! I've got two hand wraps similar to the one you've shown here. I've found them in a number of stores plus Amazon and the cost was very reasonable. Merry Christmas Steve and Family.