Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's digs

steve in so la

Hit the same site I have been working the last 3 months. Dug 65 coins, 9 nickels a good sign others are missing them. Got a wannabe gold junk ring, a wheatie & a token.

2mn5747.jpg

Here's what I hate the most. On my Fisher this eraser & band sounds just like the perfect deep coin. I'm always disappointed after digging one. Steve in so la

28vd9us.jpg

Those pencil tops hit nickel range on my machine. Same as a beaver tail. But I dig them. What kind of token?

Congrats on the finds and the gold and big silver has to come when others aren't digging the nickels! I dug a lot of those pencil eraser ends, too! God Bless and Good Luck! :angel: Ma

n/t

Hi Mike in MI.....I used to hunt the school grounds quiet often and found nice pencils, pens and the junk metal of eraser ends! Really a lot of them that the kids lose or throw away! :wacko: :angel: Ma

Yeah those erasers sure are aggravating. You sure found the coins though.

Why isn't there a digital reading for pencil eraser bands? I have found many of them on school playgrounds.

Yo Pete -I never have had a digital meter - always go on sounds. Probably there is a setting for eraser bands on most machines. Steve

I used to dig up nickels all the time when someone else hadn't hunted it to death! Loved finding the nickels....mean't the ground still held coins and hidden surprises in it! :thumbup: :angel: Ma