Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's digs

steve in so la

It was sprinkling lightly so it wasn't too hot & I kept swinging this morning. I did an old school that was built about 1906, & dug these 57 coins. All came from outside the fenced in area, couldn't find an open gate.

8%2027%2016%20buff_zps2cmzeu5a.jpg

The buffalo nickel date is too hard to see, all worn down. The wheat is 1916 - pretty old for my usual wheat back. Got the occasional live round & one heart ear ring.

nice buff and wheat! :detecting::thumbup:

Nice finds Steve. I like that buffalo. They always get my heart a pumping.

Nice going, Steve, with the weather better for :detecting: for you! May God Bless you to continue hunting and enjoy this great hobby that I cannot participate in anymore except through the posts of others' finds! :angel: Ma