Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's digs

steve in so la

I went to a nearby town to detect the schools and got 66 coins for my effort.

Also, while going down main street I saw a building that had recently burned and they were bull dozing it. No one there today so I did the front yard & sidewalk. Most of the area was dozed already but I did find about 15 coins, a Chinese coin with square hole and a lock. This area dates well before the Civil War so I was hoping for older stuff.

No valuable treasures but sure was fun getting out.

Steve in so la

IMG_0644_zpsv2toovzq.jpg

It is nice to see some detecting finds again. Congratulations on the has money.

Glad you could get out and congrats on your finds.............I wish I could get out and detect, but I can't hardly stay on my feet without almost falling or falling in my duplex unit, so couldn't stay standing on the ground and can't get up by self when I do fall! Hope yours and Nancy's health continues to stay better than mine! May God Bless you with more places to hunt and with some gold and silver to dig again! Ma

Ma you have showed us a lot of your finds. And we enjoyed looking at them. I hope I find as much as you have in your years of detecting.

n/t

Yes, I have found a lot of coins since beginning to detect in the early 80's and I thank God in Jesus' name for the privilege to go :detecting: as long as I did, but that doesn't keep me from wanting to continue, as it was one of my hobbies I truly enjoyed by being outdoors in the fresh air and beautiful scenery God has created to be blessed with but I still would have liked to continue in my 70's and possibly my 80's! I know my time for this hobby has ended but I still wish I could.....anyway there is more to be found and I leave it up to all of you to find the goodies and relics! Show the photos and make me smile and proud of my CMD Family! :clapping: May God Bless ya'll with good health, happiness and many finds including silver and gold and the oldies! Amen! Ma

I hope I find some reay good stuff to show you in the next months and years.

Thanks Travis but I don't know how long I will live, so maybe ya need to get out there :detecting: and finding lots of coins and relics before this mortal life ends for me, but Praise the Lord for I have eternal life in Jesus Christ! Amen! God Bless and prayers for happiness and plenty of goodies found....look forward to the posts! Amen! Ma

Thanks Steve and I know all you MD hunters can and will find the gold and silver goodies plus the older coins and relics! Go get'em and good luck and be safe in Jesus' Holy and Precious name! Amen! Ma

I got out today for the first time in a long while but you smoked me in finds!! Any date on the Chinese coin?