Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

today

captRobert

Not much but enjoyed the weather...sunny, light breeze after the fog left...... wet sand stuff, found with my PI....

10k ring, 14k , and a really nicely made pearl 925 earring...dont know what the stone is but its light blue..

also about 3.75 in clad...

thanks guys,

Gulf Hunter, you got that right, lots of caps, pull tabs, screws, nails , pins, tent pole stakes, beer cans, filament & fish hooks ( hate that stuff ,murder on the birds and seals if they get tangled in it), bits of iron and asorted trash..PI i'm using is the head hunter PI....have'nt had it long few months, i'm a real novice with it. starting to develop a hearing tonal discrim. to eliminate some of the digging, PI's are deep seekers forsure. clad is fairly easy to discern. Not that i want to dig clad that much...quarters are OK and nickles bring a big smile to my face. amazing how they sound like rings...Bad thing about PI's is the digging wears a guy down. worth it when a ring pops up or some other jewelry item especially glint of gold...

Did'nt post the whole nut because i dumped it in a trash bin at the beach.