Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today Was My Second Time Out Thus Far This Year :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

It's been a week+ since my bike accident so I decided to head out to the park next door and see what I could find. After a couple hours of :detecting: all I found was 5 pennies and a little girl's heart ❤️. It's a tiny brass colored necklace piece. There aren't any markings on it so I'm assuming it's costume jewelry. I took a picture of it but my iPad won't downsize it so it's acceptable on this site. Wouldn't it be nice if the software here automatically downsized it for you. Anyway ... after my short hunt ... I realized my body isn't as healed as I thought it was. Oh well ... I'll give it another week and try again.

n/t

Funny how sometimes we go to do something aft ere r an injury and we feel better "getting going " and other time we feel worst.
Maybe if we feel worst we tried too soon.
Pray for continued healing

Our mind says, oh yes, I can do this & then our body speaks up & says, Oh NO, too soon--with more soreness, aches & pains ! :sad: But you got out & that counts while I stay inside & get more addicted to the Computer! :sad: :angel: Ma