Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today at my dad's house in Alex, VA F75

Lori

I went out for 5 mins and swung the F75 and got a signal of 73-83 kinda bouncy but solid on those numbers with a 22 thrown in for good measure, I guess. So I dug and right there at the top of the hole after my plug was pulled out, was 3 quarters and a dime! Not silver but a little pocket spill.

My parents have lived in this house since 1967 I think. I lost the dime somewhere but still have the 3 quarters. Years are '70, '72 and '78. I am happy!

I have to take the boys down to my in-laws right now so I am going to try their yard for a little bit. When I used the DFX there, I didn't find but 2 pennies so lets see what the F75 can find. Now mind you I have never detected their yard for more than 20 mins so... LOL. I even pinpointed correctly!!!

HH all!

n/t

Well, I found 5 quarters, 3 dimes and 13 pennies. I had to stop because my hands were hurting. It was real tuff getting that trowel into the ground!

Maybe one day, I will get lucky like all of you and find some silver and gold!

is the sites you hunt. You will start liking the F75

Well, I don't know if I said it before but all the old schools around where I live have been bought by people and used as houses. I have a community center next to my home that I have found clad in and then I have been in other school yards. I really wish I had somewhere old to detect that didn't have a lot of iron in it and hadn't been hit already! hehehehe.

But nonetheless, I am not giving up. Wanna come to WV and give me a lesson?

Just teasing..Are there any old Parks in your area, or 50 era football fields, baseball parks, or any old areas of town you can hunt curb side grass..
Old Town Halls, Old churches, Old picnic groves, Church revival sites, and Baptism areas along the rivers.. Also torn up sidewalk areas, old lots that once had houses on them...............Just some thoughts about areas to hunt.... [size=x-large]Be careful of the snakes this time of year........[/size]

You will have it down pat in no time...........Like any hobby one does, it takes a little time getting used to new equipment.