Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To: Sunny, %Mike Rawlins, it is a whole new ball game! ................

Kelley (Texas)

A friend just sent me this e-mail, one that you will find interesting! This is in regards to putting someone's head on another body. I have not tried to do it yet, but this is evidently how it is being done. Would you like for me to also send this by e-mail to you? :rofl:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I am combining photos, here are the things I use:

I open the two photos, use the "lasso tool" (say, you should be good with that!) to select the head. When something is selected, you will see a line of marching ants around it.

I then drag the selected head over onto the other photo. When you do this, the head will appear on the other photo in a new "Layer" just as if you had placed a cut out paper picture head on top of another picture. You can then move that head around using the "arrow tool" or use "Transform" to resize and angle or flip the head around to fit.

You can use the magnifying tool to get up close and use the eraser tool to carefully clean up the edges of the head

As well, you can use the "Image" controls to adjust the colours to match the rest of the picture.

When you are done, you can "flatten" the image so that the two layers are one picture and save it as a new picture.

You will find this is really very easy if you have ever used a lasso, an arrow, a magnifying glass or an eraser! ha!

In your book, read about:

these off. I will be posting later on, and you just have to come here. I cannot describe it in words.

Back soon,
Sunny

I can not make it work, tried everything. You might want to see if Royal will show you how to put a head on another body while you are up there. Please be aware that to do so will be a situation like what would happen a hundred years ago when a young man would ask the gunfighter to show him how to be a gun fighter. The gun fighter would never teach everything about being a gun fighter because if he did, the young man would shoot the gun fighter and then become number one gun fighter. My son will be by the house today and I will see if he will show me how to do it. It is possible that I may have a type of computer where you can not do it, who knows. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)