Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To Royal: remember how you told me to put a bug in the ice box............

Kelley (Texas)

and leave it in there for awhile so that it will settle down and not move around when you are ready to take a macro photo of it? Please be advised that it does not work on a toad frog. Also, if you have a house cat, it is best to put the cat in another room. Kelley (Texas) :(

Hey Fred,

You may not have gotten the macro photo you wanted, but you sure created a moving picture in my mind!!:lol:

CJ

n/t

My dog found the frog for me when we were sitting on the patio deck out back of the house. I caught it and put it in a large glass jar that Debbie uses for storing tea bags. Debbie tried to talk me into taking a picture of the toad frog on the patio deck, but I did not want to get down on my hands and knees and try to take a picture. I put a brown colored towel on the kitchen table, placed the toad frog on the towel, and as I was just fixin to take the picture, the cat appeared on the scene. I guess that the cat had the same mind set as the dog...the frog was something to eat. The cat leaped onto the table and the frog took off just as I snapped the shutter to the camera. I never got a second chance because Debbie started fussing at me to get the toad frog out of the house. The toad frog made it all the way to the living room before I caught it. I turned it loose in Julie Bell's flower garden next door. It was a beautiful toad frog and would have made a nice colorful photo.

I have no problem taking good landscrape photos, but I can't seem to take a macro photo...biggest problem is I can not get the bug or frog to "stay put" while I take the picture, or else the bug will try to sting me. I need to cut the grass today and maybe I will find a bug or maybe one of those little green colored lizzards...then I may give it another try, but this time I will take the picture outside on the patio deck. Kelley (Texas) :)

and never left. It is fixin to be booted back out into the wilderness to fend for it's self if it does not get its act together! Kelley (Texas) :)