Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To quote Mel Fisher,'TODAY'S THE DAY!!!':detecting::fisher:

warthog

WELL,THEN:Today,I find myself with my family and Church obligations satisfied for the persent time,I am not hurting much,...THIS MEANS,WET DEEE-TECTING TIME IN LAKE MICHIGAN,in that old beach club's 368 feet wide stretch of beautiful beach,from surf line to 'diving mask deep'!!!.Temp in mid 80's and sunny and humid today,weather calling for 1 foot waves,no pesky rip currents:thumbdown:to worry about......Lots of ground to cover,wet and dry.....Best part,the property owner blessed me with these words:'BY ALL MEANS,GO FOR IT!!!':crazy:(What a great guy,he's got some of these cottages completely modernised, and advertising them for sale,around 800 sq.ft.,starting at $125,000.00.....:blink:........Leaving noonish,will let you's know results later,stay tuned.......:chase:

Water was OOOH SO NICE:Not warm,not real cold.........Crystal clear,visibility under the surface was GREAT!!!!!!Found only one rusty bottle cap,and one candy straw.......Trip down the stairs,piece of cake.But,it is 100 steps each way,I counted every one going UP,then walking the 1/2 mile Hom with detector,sand scoop,chair bag and bag with accessories.....Now,I am practically 'stiff as a board',from the waist down.BUT,I SURELY LOVED GETTING IN THE WATER,BABY!!!!:thumbup:

you make the big haul! :thumbup: