Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To preserve my sanity I headed north to Roscommon this morning

Royal

As I neared the house I saw this guy. Aren't they majestic?? I never tire of seeing them

[attachment 18203 eagle1.jpg]

[attachment 18204 eagle11.jpg]

[attachment 18205 eagle111.jpg]

n/t

and that is the reason we see them along the river, in fact we see them this time of year when we are Kayaking too.

This one was in a tree along the road, watching for road kill. My buddy saw a dead dear with three Eagles feeding on it a couple years ago.

The DNR say that there are a number of Eagles killed each year because of it. It seems they will eat so much that they have a hard time taking off and some times get car hit.

I was talking today to a guy that saw me trying to get some pictures of them and he said he makes it a habit to drag the deer off the roadway as far as he can so this doesn't happen.

Man it is hard to type this late at night and especially in the grapes! :shock:

Hey Sunny!!! Wanna party:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

back to "preserving your sanity"......What happened, was she not as excited about the Valentine you gave her as you thought she would be? How long are you staying in Roscommon? :)

n/t

taking off and as I looked away for a second. off it went. That was just a quicky

n/t

it looks like there is more on the way.

It is heavy and my snow blower can hardly handle it. I have to go out now and try to clear some. I need that dang super blower that someone posteed!

the eagles feathers ruffled on the back of his head. Roscommon must be a beautiful place to go. You've had some great shots of it the last little while. I can see why it gives you peace of mind!

starting to snow again! Someone said over a foot of new snow but I don't know if that is accurate

nice of you to invite me, since you had to be my "sitter" in Canada and make me behave myself! I didn't think you liked wine! :)