Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TO MY BLUE NOSE FRIEND:detecting:

n/t

HI MIKE,,, I'M DOING FINE FOR AN OLD MAN. I HAVE NO BIG PROBLEMS. I DON'T GET OUT AND KICK UP MY HEELS ANYMORE.IT HURTS TO MUCH TO DO THAT.I HAVE SPENT THE SPRING AND SUMMER CANNING & PRESERVING EVER THING I CAN..I REMEMBER YOUR DEER MEAT AND SALSA.
MY CANNING HAS ALREADY BEGINNING TO PAY OFF.I CAN WALK BY A LOT OF THE GROSER SHELF AND SAY I ALREADY HAVE THAT.
IT'S LIKE THE FROG IN THE POT - IT'S NOT HOT ENOUGH TO HURT YET BUT I KNOW IT WILL LATER ON...BUT REMEMBER - GOD IS GOOD.
KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS BROTHER.....

DOING FINE THESE DAYS..IF IT;S HOT I DON'T GO OUT THERE,, I AM HAVING MY EYES WORKED ON ,, CUTTING CATARACTS OFF AND GETTING NEW LENS.I CAN SEE BETTER FAR OFF BUT NOT UP CLOSE. EXPECT EVERY THING WILL EVEN OUT AFTER I GET THE OTHER ONE FIXED AND I GET NEW GLASSES. LOVE YA SISTER

Glad you are able to do canning and still doing ok.

have my eyes checked and get new glasses, as I have a difficult time seeing these days....nights are terrible, so don't drive at night unless I have to do so! Also, need two broken teeth taken care of but haven't done either one as yet.....just too many irons in the fire to take care of.....Ma's slow and getting slower...Will pray for successful surgeries on your eyes and for complete healing in Jesus' name! At least you can still do some canning and that is more than I can do any more! May God Bless you many times over! Amen! Love ya, too! Sister Betty