Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

to hot to detect

monoman

i know some of you are freezing your butts off but here in OZ we are in a hot summer temps in the high 40deg cel = 107f so its to hot for me to go out ill have to wait until its a bit cooler it thongs and shorts for me

it"s never to hot to stop detecting :hot: :laugh: just think of all the loot your missing :poke: when i hunt your spots :rofl:
lazyaussie

I had one of those days yesterday. Both today and yesterday hit 37 deg Celsius (100 Fahrenheit) I was breaking in the Pro pointer. Just after I started hunting, ran into a workmate and we talked for 90 mins. Only hunted for a short time after that due to the temp.
Mick Evans.

It was in our newspaper (Ithaca Journal) about the heat wave hitting Australia! As soon as I read that I thought of you guys! Well stay in-doors and have a cool one and think of us sitting under a foot of snow! We have a "Winter Storm Warning" out here in up-state NY from tonight thru wed night suppose to get 9 inches of snow!:surrender::usaa:

I feel sorry for you poor folk 'down south'! Happy to report that we had some rain here in the 'Gong last night, and tomorrow will be a rather pleasant 27 degrees! Off work toomoz and might even get a chance to swing the Ace:geek:

oh yeah..........that hot. Probable I would give up at 30 degrees c.

Go swimming instead:laugh:

Eric.

We got stinkin snow this morning but it's pretty much gone now. Really ruined my day though when I got up and it was all white outside. I hope we get a break soon. I need a tecting fix.

Bill

Leslie(nova scotia) said:
From the land of the Bluenose....trade you some butt dep in snow weather anytime me bouy!
I would take that any day! It has been too hot for me to detect as well.