Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To everyone here..............

Greg from Mi.

I would like to say I'm sorry that I posted something I should have PMed someone. One of these People and I have now PMed each other and Said we are sorry for what we have done and thanks be to God as Christions we can move along.
Not eveyone in this issue have changed but at least two have
Once again I'm sorry and Praise God for forgivenes
Greg

Well forgiving one another is better than carrying gudges in our hearts which only cause pain to ourselves and those around us! Glad things are working out for you both! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Didn't see anything. So for me you have nothing to be sorry about but as a Brother in Christ - I will graciously accept your apology and give you forgiveness. God bless ya Brother.

n/t

Greg,God Bless your Christain Heart it is well made by God Himself and has HIs stamp all over it........be fearless Love your brothers and sisters.......You are empoyered by Go,d satan, can't win God and his children Win, help all the lowly they are in his Image look them in the eyes and say I love You just as Gods Spirit told mine how much He loves me and all of us ....We are all family therefore Love one another...........Brother Daniel Davis

:clapping: This post proves your character and the love you hold in your heart. Took a lot of guts....I have a feeling GOD is saying well done.....