Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To Art and All .:surrender:

D Wes

Mr. Art and All

The Last thing I want to do is be Negative or start conflict. Its not me or do I wish to be a know it all or something like that.
When I learn something I just like to pass it on, I admit I need to be more detailed and specific about what I say on the Forum. I'm learning this. I sincerely say I'm Sorry to every one for starting a confusion
and controversies. Many of you have allot of years of experience swing Detectors and great knowledge of them and I certainly could learn from many of you and want to keep A good relationship so that I can learn from you Veterans and be able to talk and share the great things about Metal Detecting. Have A Great Day. D WES
P.S. Any one have a 11 inch CoinSearch Coil you be willing to sell or trade. See what I mean.

Usually caused by too much beer or not enough coffee.

Don't worry about it.

Very few things work for everybody, or at least not the same way.

If you follow some of the threads here you will often see a lot of contradiction. Sometimes because something just does not work, or only works for some people in some places. Then there is personal preference or what is best with particular acesories.

Often explanations are too short with important details left out. Can get misleading.

Please don't take anything personnaly.

HH