Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To Andy Sabisch

Kevin B.

Andy, I just pruchased my second brand new XP Deus. I fully intend on learning this machine backwards and forwards. My question to you is this: Do you plabn on writing and publishing a good 'how to' book for the Deus like you did for the other major brand, I remeber when I bought my Etrac, two years ago, your book was included in the deal and I doubt that I could have made it very far with the Etrac without that exhaustive work of yours. I really could use a similar book for the Deus. You have likely been asked this question a hundred times. But I found your other instructional book so useful....I would love to see on for the Deus. kevin

Thanks for the positive words and yes, a book on the Deus from a worldwide perspective is in the works. It will follow the model in my past books which is to provide understandable details on the detector, settings and explanations as to why the settings were selected for many types of hunting and in different soil conditions, accessories and more.

I will be contacting some of you for finds since they are always great motivators and there have been some amazing finds made with the Deus since its introduction and with the innovations yet to come, one can only imagine what will be turning up as the new features are unveiled by XP.

Andy Sabisch

Well I found a 1859 Gold Dollar (no mint mark) with my Deus in Deus Fast mode in a Civil War campsite. Along with thee half-dimes stuck together (1839, 1840 O, 1859) and a two cent piece (1865) and a shield nickel (corroded) and many V-Nickels, Along with Minie Balls (bullets), sword hanger, cuff buttons, cannonball frags from two sizes : 6 pounder, and a larger one, and a grapeshot. All in one yard in town. This was all with my first Deus. Should have all the pics in photobucket if ya ever need 'em. Oh yeah, in another skimish area, founf an Eagle Martingale heart with stars over the eagle. Had all three pins in the back. If I can ever be of service, let me know. I'm sure that other's here have found some even more awesome stuff with their Deus.
Anyway, glad to hear a new book is forthcoming on Deus operation.

So that the book is not in need of an update as soon as it is published, it will be released to incorporate the Version 3.0 features / functions so that it applies to the original 1.X, the 2.0 and 3.0 versions of the software.

Remember the unique feature of the Deus over anything else out there (and yes, I am sure we can split hairs with the patches available for the CTX 3030 and wonder who had it first :clapping:) is that you can update the software off the XP site and if you for some reason do not like the options in the latest version, you can always go back and forth between versions.

Andy Sabisch

Great news Andy and thank you for taking the time to help out us Deus users...your first book was amazing and truly made me a better detectorist with it!!