Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To all of you on dial up that I have obviously slowed down

Sunny

by using my smiley's, please please forgive me. Most of you know my ignorance of the computer! Hell, I still don't know how the little man gets on my TV set, or how a "fax" can do what it does, so I CERTAINLY didn't know that using the Smilies did any harm. It took me about two months to finally understand how to use them, (Wayne is a real witness to this), and when I did, I just thought that's what they were there for. SO, use them I did. I thought they were a great way to relay some personality with my posts. I am also guilty of using double, or even triple smilies. Again, forgive my ignorance. It was not an intentional way of trying to slow someone down. If anything, I thought maybe photos do this. So, I stand corrected! All anyone has to do is email me and tell me to stop this. For I know I am the most guilty of all the ones on this forum of using smilies that is now deemed unappropriate, and I will never, ever do this again.

If I made trouble for someone on the forum who contributes to if, I truly truly am sorry. If it's the lurkers who never contribute, but just like to "lurk" around from time to time, then tough cookies.

I now have the message, I will now follow the rules. And while I'm at it,...............Guv...................

n/t

1. Pass My Shotgun

2. Psychotic Mood Shift

3. Perpetual Munching Spree

4. Puffy Mid-Section

5. People Make me Sick

6. Provide Me with Sweets

7. Pardon My Sobbing

8. Pimples May Surface

9. Pass My Sweat pants

10. Pissy Mood Syndrome

11. Plainly; Men Suck

12. Pack My Stuff

And my favorite one...

13. Potential Murder Suspect

remember: Money talks.... But Chocolate sings.

World's Shortest and Best Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said, "NO!" And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing and hunting a lot and drank beer whenever he wanted. THE END

n/t

this thread will be safely down the page..:rofl:

Sunny skies

M

Ever hear the old saying, "when the cats away, the mice will play." Same situation at the moment. I do the same thing when Debbie goes to visit her Aunt or Father...you will be surprised at what you can get away with doing when she is not home, but be smart about it.

Mike, unlike men, most women have a one track mind...you can easily outsmart them most of the time. There has been many a day that I have laughed all the way to the barn after pulling one over on Debbie.

Years ago, we were loaded with horses, and Debbie took the position that we did not need another horse when I found one that I really liked and wanted to buy. Over a cup of coffee at the kitchen table, I asked Debbie what she thought we could do to enable me to buy that horse...I knew exactly what I was doing by handling it this way. She suggested that if I really wanted to buy that horse, I should sell one of the horses that we already owned, that way we would still have the same number of horses. I praised her for being so smart at coming up with a solution...now I had her where I wanted her! I bought the horse and never sold any that I already had. When Debbie would ask about it, I told her that the market conditions were not very good at the moment and if I sold the horse at a loss, that would be lost money that we could not use on other things like buying her a new washer and dryer. It worked like a charm. You just have to work smart at pulling the wool over their eyes. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I only have 4... one more is an even handful.. Okay that makes sense. And another regulator would be nice.. After all, it is my life that depends on it, right??? :)

sunny skies

M

In this situation, it will be important for you to store all the tanks and regulators in one place...that way they will all blend together. She will probably never notice an extra tank or two. If for some strange reason she does think that she sees a new tank or regulator, just make a comment that you have had some of those tanks and regulators a long time, that they represent some good memories...then quickly change the subject by commenting on how nice she looks today! This gets them every time...remember what I said about women having one track minds? This would be a perfect example, shifting the focus from the tanks to Alice. You will not only have pulled a good one on her, but Alice will be in hog heaven knowing that you paid attention to her. You can do it!!! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Hmm, woman with a one track mind. I'd say so!!!! After 3 weeks of grandsons and four days away, Ha, Ha!! Fred,; what you guys do not know is us women go along with all those gags just to keep our fellows entertained and in the right frame of mind.

Happy to talk to you

Love you all

Alice

When I first saw a photo from your neck of the woods with you in it, I did not know it was you...I thought that maybe a movie star was visiting with you folks and that was a picture of her! I should have known it was you after all the great things that Mike is always saying about you, and how beautiful you are!

Oh! Just disregard those few minor remarks that I made, the ones about women having a one track mind...I typed it wrong, it should have stated that I hear tell that some women could have a one track mind, but I do not know any that are like that. I guess I should have proof read it before I posted it. Also, Debbie does not need to know about this little conversation, OK?

It was nice visiting with you on the Forum, and let us know when you go visit kin folks...we will see that Mike stays out of mischief. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :devil:

Come and visit and it will get you a nice hot cinnamon bun or two for breakfast

Love you guys

Alice

bunch of BSer's I have ever seen!!!! You gotta watch that COWBOY! He'll get you in trouble when he starts "thinking". :)