Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To all my friends on the Forum....I hope each and every one

Sunny

of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and get to share it with your family and friends. Although November is not my favorite month, (losing both my parents in this month), Thanksgiving is hard for me. That is, until I start counting my blessings. This includes all my family, brothers, children, grandchildren and many many friends who come to our house to witness that I can still lay out a good table, cooking everything from scratch. It's not that I do not like to cook, it's just that our kitchen gets a bit crowded with too many cooks.

Still, I cook all the traditional Thanksgiving dinner goodies that my mother always prepared, and any time family and friends gather, it is a good thing, for sure!

Be Well My Friends, and know I will count you all in my blessings tomorrow, and in everyday!

Don't eat too much, just eat often! :)

...bites her!" :rofl:

...just kidding... :surrender:

Your thanksgiving day, have only the best of times. Things are starting to level out and I can see light at the end of the tunnel [I just hope that it is not a train!! :)]

Bless you Sunny

sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

photos hopefully tomorrow! :) (my list continually grows, and my time is taken up with all these projects, now that I am feeling so much better!) And I owe it all to you, Alice, Royal, Jester, Badger, and Nimby! I wish I could make you feel better the way you all did me. My whole experience in Canada did something I just cannot describe. Thank you, my friend! :kiss:

And you will never know just how much your visit meant to me.We still remember with joy your time with us.

Have a great thanksgiving. Tell John and Tom to have a wonderful family time as well. Just doing Alices IV antibiotics now so I am a little distracted

Sunny skies, Calm seas

M