Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To All My Digging Friends Here On The Christian Forum

SeniorSeeker

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your prayers for physical . I'm not totally not out of the woods yet but seeing substantial improving with each passing day. I went to see my PA @ my doctor's office this morning and she's helping me work out the meds for my high blood pressure. My physical therapist is doing all he can to bring my left arm, shoulder, etc.back to normal. It was tough going, in the beginning, but we're beginning to see improvements and that's such a blessing. The bronchitis seems to have run its course and my lungs are clearing up as well. One by one everything is falling into place. God willing and I believe He is, I will be up and running in a few weeks. I'm giving serious consideration to selling my Minelab X-terra 505, tool box and digging equipment and buying new equipment and trying my luck from a different perspective. Would you all help me by telling me what would be a good choice for my 'next machine', etc. It would be nice to hunt with the best but I simply cannot afford the best. I like the X-terra but would like to try something a bit different. So I'll be waiting to hear about your selections and why you chose that particular detector. Thanks again for your prayers. They're so very much appreciated.

sounds like improvements all around. Keep the faith & look forward.

As to detectors - I am still using the same model of Fisher 1266 that I first bought about 20 years ago .so I cannot give any advice on newer ones. Good luck in your search, Steve in so la

marty,check out the Tesoro's line,they have a life-time warranty on all tesoros bought new.:tesoro:I was very supprised the old units are still bringing in high prices ,they all love gold.

n/t

PTL that you are improving and patience does it little by little with God's help in Jesus' precious and holy name! I have a White's Spectrum (1994) it is old but I really liked it, even if I couldn't dig deep and stay :detecting: very long anyway without tiring out so badly! I have the hip Mount and sure helped keep the rod and coil light for swinging! I hope you get something you really like and can use with many finds to build up your detecting with the pleasures of finding silver, gold, older coins and relics! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Glad to see you are healing. Hand in there you will be digging the goods before to long.

If you want to try any beach hunting I could bring my Vaquero and AT Pro for you to try for a couple of hours.