Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To all my Canadian friends.................

Kelley (Texas)

I would like to wish you folks a happy and safe "Canada Day" tomorrow. If you have time, how about letting your American friends know what you did to celebrate...family picnic, parades, fireworks or anything else that you did. Kelley (Texas) :) :canadaflag: :usaflag:

http://www.pch.gc.ca/PROGS/CPSC-CCSP/JFA-HA/canada_e.cfm

n/t

Thanks for the well wishes Fred. Probably just puttsing around the yard and firing up the BBQ later in the day. I'm gonna go get myself a new digital camera this week though. My other one's out west but it's time for a new one anyways. They've really come down in price. I like it when you, George, Ron and Royal and a few others post those pics of the areas you guys live in. Not a whole lot to see around here but I'm thinking of posting some shots down the road. :) I'm a little concerned about putting my mugshot where Royal can get at it though. I hate to think that he'd advertise my purty face as being his own. :rofl:

try to take a few bug macro pictures...would be interesting in finding out how you make the bug stand still while you take the picture. I have had a miserable time trying to take one of those pictures...went so far as using bug spray to kill it, then used a pin and later clear tape in an attempt to make it look alive. Needless to say, it did not work, especially when one of the bug pictures showed a bug with only one wing and missing some feet. It will be interesting to see how you do it.

How do you folks BBQ up there in Canada...do you folks BBQ beef, hog, or sausage? I did not know that you folks knew about BBQ...how about "hot" chili? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Something on par with that safe or horse buggy. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

Those BBQ things would melt our igloo's. But IF we did, I think I'd like to try BBQ'ing just about everything. I'm sure tired of eating raw seal meat.......it was better when I was little and my mom pre-chewed it for me. :smoke:

n/t