Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tips and tricks book for the GTI 2500?

BILLinOK

Has anyone wrote a tips and tricks book or article specifially for the GTI 2500? I know the forum has a load of tips and tricks, but is there a combined booklet or article (other than the manual)?.....Bill

that could be my next project after my Ace 250 booklet. Lets see how people like my Ace booklet. If i get a good feedback I'll start the next Tips and Tests booklet.

With the help of the Garrett forum members i could write a nice 2500 booklet and basicly offer it at production cost.

Andy

The lower rod on the machine acts like the end of a leaver, with the fulcrum being the elbow. The longer the rod is and the further your hand is from your body, the greater the amount of force (leverage) it exerts on your elbow and shoulder. So, shorten your rod so your swings are not too wide, and maintain a good posture standing straight. This will also keep stress off your lower back and shoulders, two typical weak spots on our body. Now keep your arm tucked in as close to your body, with your biceps and triceps against your rib cage, and turn at the hips slightly with your swings. I tried this method with the GTI 2500, and really had no issues with weight after several hours.

And....don't swing too fast. This can cause injuries to your muscles. Relax, the coins are weighting for you, not the other way around :)

<center>

The crutch that Stan puts out makes all the difference in the world. I hope he still makes them. He sent me one long ago.

Bill