Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TIGHT Quarters.......Lets go inside, Duck! Tuck in the Gut! :D

Ron J

The forward sleeping quarters..[attachment 51378 CapeNeddick036.jpg] Looking straight up the Conning tower hatch.[attachment 51379 CapeNeddick038.jpg] The Phases this vessel went through...Bow replacement,shafts/props/etc..[attachment 51380 CapeNeddick045.jpg] Instruments anybody? Imagine if your car had all this? You would need three women to help you! :D[attachment 51381 CapeNeddick065.jpg] This is the crews mess. The recordings you here at every different area,mentioned the crew ate in shifts.They also ate VERY well.Lobsters quite often.The Mess,appears to be the spacious area in the Sub The propeller shaft is located under all that curved hardware on the left.[attachment 51385 CapeNeddick093.jpg]

Very interesting. I remember being told that the men manning the engine room would only work 20 minute shifts because of the heat.

n/t

but got bounced.:sad: Seems the doc didn't like the steel pins in my hip. :shrug:

n/t

I toured one in Philadelphia once. And those things are small.