Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiger Shark

sport.pilot

I am thinking about buying a new water detector down the road and am doing some research at present. I live in CA and will be hunting mostly fresh water beaches on rivers and lakes. In the central-northern parts of the state, the ground is fairly mineralized with back sand. The salt beaches of CA also contain a fair amount of black sand. Has any body used a Tiger Shark in CA or under similar conditions? How do they do in the surf as well? I realize I could not purchase one for a while, but I like to do a lot of inquiry and research before I buy. Thanks.

Not sure how the black sand will affect the Tiger.
I know that the Tiger likes to find small gold in fresh water lakes.
I have one on order now but the new ones are still being tested, your only choice is a used one at this time.