Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiger Shark Question

Dixie Digger

iv got a Tiger Shark and like it quite well but have never had it to Salt Water.can someone tell me how well it works in Salt Wet Sand and does it really make a diff when you switch to Salt Mode.iv got a Fisher 1280X and a CZ7 and they both go nuts in wet salt sand.thanks DD

Some say it works fine and others say it doesn't. Mine didn't work well at all even in the salt mode with reduced sensitivity. It chattered about as much as the 1280. All the CZ's I've tried have worked well in wet salt sand. Have you tried reducing the sensitivity on your CZ?

iv done well with it in fresh water.the only problem i have is the thin coil wants to dig into the sand on sweeps.doesnt glide over sand like Fisher's do.and dont listen for a beep.....there isnt any,it Squaks like a duck.LOL!