Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tiger shark at san diego beaches and in salt water

thadious

I have yet to read a good post on this forum about the tiger shark and salt water. On another forum a td'er I respect uses one in the salt water on the east coast with very good results. Just curious has anyone had any real success here on the west coast with the tiger shark in salt water. thanks and hh. Ted

Have you tried the beach and water section on the find mall?

HH,

I had the pleasure to go Detecting last spring with Lulu at Huntington beach with my Tiger Shark. I had great results with it. The only thing is you have to carefully ground balance it once you it the wet sand and switch to salt mode. I would have to give it two thumbs up.