Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thursday,November 7th......

warthog

My MRI,on my back.I am so much looking forward to getting these tests done,and I hope and pray my good Dr. can do something to help improve this pain filled life of mine. Steve.

Admittedly I don't live w/as much pain as you do but I've learned over time to handle it in a different way. One thing I do consistently is "Pray Psalm's 91" into my life. By claiming God's protection, as well as His healing power, the majority of my pain goes away. Never forget there's a war going on between God (Jesus Christ)and Satan. The evil one will stop at nothing to destroy the lives of those who worship God and believe in Jesus. Having said that, you, as a child of Almighty God, you are given amazing power, through Christ, to push the evil one & his dark angels, out of your life. Claim God's power for your life and refuse to grant the evil in this world a foot in the door of your life! Ask God our Father for the filling of His Holy Spirit each day. Don,t take it for granted that because you accepted Christ, as your Savior & Lord, that you are 'always' filled with His Holy Spirit. We do things that displeases God & He distances Himself from us until we confess our sin and return to him. How many things have you in your life that are 'gods' to you? Your music & equipment maybe? I'm not saying it is...just that we all have things and or people in our lives we worship without realizing it. God's Holy Spirit gave me this message this morning.

I hope and pray your dr and DR Jesus can work together in getting your back repaired and healed with less pain through the comforting peace and love of our blessed Savior and Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hey Steve, I agree 100% with what Martin is speaking into the spirtual realm. If I may add, Proverbs 18:21; The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. I suggest that if your Dr. speaks any type of condemnation, regardless of what the reality is, rebuke it (in the name of JESUS) if it is negative towards you. By not owning it, your spoken words will show God that you are putting your trust in HIM and not man. God can heal anything, man obviously cannot. (They think they can at times however.)

I will lift you up in prayer my friend.

Greg