Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup:Your doing an excellent job of combining the stories Wayne!

seriously, if i get them out of order or messed up, anybody please let me know and i will try to fix them, you may note several "edits" by me because it is a bit tricky for a thickheaded old country boy to figure out sometimes. Any suggestions are welcomed.

they are coming so fast that it is pushing the chatting down almost to the second page :D Gotta have the chatting too or OJ will not be able to put Willy in his place :D

I love the new story's but have not been able to get to them as fast as I would like but I am reading them all eventually. Spending a lot of time up here shivering :razz:

Sorry Guys,

I didn't realize my stories were going to push you into overload! I've been wanting to write them for my Grandkids and decided to share them with you too while the old memory is still able to recall how they happened.

I suppose I could store them up and send one out when things seem a little slow on the forum. I look forward to your comments on each one and check several times a day to be sure I don't miss a one!

Regards,

Cupajo

your stories are a great pleasure to read and always welcome. I will make every effort to work it out for the best and thanks for the input:thumbup:

But I always enjoy them and try to respond to each one. Your stories find many parallels in my own life.

Fair winds

Micheal

there has been a long dry spell and then they come fast and it is hard to keep up with, shoveling snow and all :D

It is better to pace them a little as I can tell you from experience, the well can finally run dry and then I wish I had saved some. When someone posts a story they some times jog the old memory though.

Your story's are interesting and well written. I am just a bit older than you are and many of the things you write about ring bells for me but since you were in the far south and I have always been up here in Michigan, at least as a kid, much of it is new.