Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup: Way to go Mike Huckaby! If you make it to the presidency,..........at least we will send

Sunny

a very fine, Christian man in the White House and not have to go thru the embarressment of someone like Bill Clinton giving Arkansas such a bad name! Hillary..................no one respects you very much......that's why it just ain't gonna happen to you babe!!! I will get off my soap box now......but I am truly excited for this wonderful man! :goodnight: I hope to post some photos soon. Just cannot find any time for myself! :)

It seems that he once liked to go out hunting with his buddies but it is hard to find anyone to go any more!! I wonder why?:shrug:[video]http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Videos/?action=view&current=WestVirginia_911_joke.flv[/video]

He even has a hunting dog! [attachment 77443 cartwright03_huckleberryHound.gif]

n/t