Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup::usaflag: A Happy Day!!

Cupajo

Yesterday I had an experience that was a first for me, I lost my wallet!

I have carried a wallet for over 50 years all over the world and as a plumber have crawled into places hard to imagine and contorted my body into every shape to do that without a thought to my wallet.

I back tracked in my mind to every place I had been since I last remember taking it out of my pocket. I checked all the usual places on might expect to lose one, such as the couch, the car seat etc. and no wallet!

I called the sign shop where I remembered using it last and they were closed for the weekend. I left a message and continued to wrack my brain for an answer to no avail! I finally decided that I would wait until Monday and then I would check with John at the sign shop and trust to the wonderful goodness of most people to get my wallet back.

When I got home there was message on my answering machine that my wallet had been found where I had parked to install the signs I bought and that the money was still in it and I could pick it up today!

Rest assured the gentleman who found it will be suitably rewarded, but I suspect he is enough like me to feel that doing the right thing is reward enough!

I thank the all knowing intelligence some know as God for the lesson and the opportunity to share the experience with you all!

Best wishes for a happy day Friends,

CJ

I think most people are honest and want to do good, I myself get more enjoyment in helping people. I know some who spend all their life cheating on everything they do and usually are miserable people to be around. I glad you found your wallet, have a good day. Paul.

n/t

Thanks Friends,

It's nice to get such replies.

After returning a couple of wallets and lost credit cards and a hatful of rings over the years I guess it was my turn!

As I predicted the young man wouldn't accept a reward, but he did let me treat his shop staff to lunch (Including him of course!).

I wanted to be sure he really understood how grateful I fell for his kindness!

Blessings on you all,

CJ

n/t