Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Throughly impressed with the Tesoro Tejon!

chowbox

Wow! Just Wow!

I have had my Tejon since Monday and I can't tell you how much I am already enjoying it. I come from a LOOONG line of target ID detectors. For the last 15 years I have been so dependent on meters
and I really thought that I would never enjoy detecting without one. WRONG! The tejon is so simple and yet amazing in it's design. Why did I wait sooo long?!? I was so impatient with my GTI2500 and waiting for the meter to decide what I should do. Dig or not and fumbling with menu after menu. The Tejon is so quick and I am really getting the hang of the different sounds it makes. I actually found myself smiling while using it today. I am so glad that I will no longer be a slave to a 1000.00 to 2000.00 price tag. Tesoro dectectors are well made, affordable and very effective. Thank you Tesoro...it has given this hobby new life (for me).

:thumbup:glad to hear you are likening the Tesoro

Shhhhhhhhh let's let's them keep buying them big $$$$$$$. Units :rofl:

Enjoy, the Tejon is an excellent detector, cannot wait for the ground to thaw. It'll be a while here though, enjoy!

Your Tejon is gonna put alot of smiles on your face......Love my Tejon !

Roger

yep got the T bug :detecting:

Koom ba ya ma Lord....koom ba ya...! Had two Tejons, and enjoyed em both. You will enjoy your Tejon, the more you use it. It likes small jewelry.

LittleJohn

Hi everyone I am new to the forum I am based in Liverpool in England i to have recently acquired a tejon and have been mastering ground balance and was also dependent on I d meters like my DFX or safari but this machine has taken me back to what metal detecting is about rediscovering old skills, I am pretty lucky to live in a area with lots of history i hope to put this machine through its paces on its first outing this sunday when i have been invited to a rally on land facing an old building called Doddington Hall here is a post code if anyone would like to see the area on google CW5 7NJ i will be on land directly opposite i will keep all informed of how this tesoro performs and try to upload any good finds
Cheers
Bobby

Good luck David,
Forget the meters, beep and dig is the way to go. Your the best discriminator out there, you will be surprised on how many good targets you'll dig by using the sounds and understanding what your detector is telling you.:tesoro::thumbup:

Im glad more people are realizing simpler is better. i sold all of my screen machines as i find them inefficient and at points frustrating. Tesoros are simple fun and effective.

Chowbox you need to look at (mastering the Tesoro Tejon and Vaqureo) by Christian Thorsten. It is full of the best written about the Tejon.

jarid said:
Chowbox you need to look at (mastering the Tesoro Tejon and Vaqureo) by Christian Thorsten. It is full of the best written about the Tejon.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up on the book. I'll check it out!

Hey Jarid, thanks for the great tip on this book. Can't believe I haven't seen that before!

I am a Tesoro user, own 2 and have been thinking about getting a F70, then I come here and read this stuff!