Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Threshold tone setting question

sport.pilot

I went into the expert section and changed my threshold tone to a pitch that I liked better than the standard default setting. I did this on all the programs that I like to use (C&J, HiTrash, and HiPro, and Meteorite). I then decided to do it also in the Deep Silver program to see if I would like the program any better with a threshold that did not sound like a mad dog growling. What I discovered was that unless I select the Discrimination setting in the Search Audio section, the default threshold tone comes back. As soon as I go back and change it from say Stereo to Discrimination again, my modified/selected threshold tone comes back. The same happened in the HiTrash and HiPro programs. Is this the way it should be? Am I doing something incorrectly? And, if I do not use the other search audio settings (eg., stereo, mixed mode, all metal) what am I missing? Depth, targets, ? Thanks.

I've read the post more than once and I'm confused about what you are doing. You jump around too much. I can run my deep silver with the threshold tone I want. Pick 1 program and explain what you are doing step by step. Rob

Reading again, I think you need to adjust your VCO setting. What you are talking about is the all metal channel of the Mixed mode used in the deep silver program. Rob