Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Hunts

GreyWolve

Hello All,
Hope all is well with all you coin hunters this year and your searches are doing well. I managed to get out three times so far this year. Production hasn't been to bad so far a 1960 silver Roosevelt and about 70 coins so far. Working on the final count on that been working and not cleaning my finds up just adding them the this years finds jar. I also hit two rings and a army air tie clip. I am working on posting of last years major finds and will be working on making some pic posts on this years finds. Just matter of saving some cash up for a decent cam to take pictures with. Well anyway just wanted to stop in and wishes everyone well and happy hunting.

Greywolve

Yes I have a scanner is there a way in which to make pics with out using actual photos of the finds by using the scanner and would the quaility be good or poor?

Greywolve