Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Half Kinda Day

metalmiester

Let me start by saying that this is a first and no it is not a grave yard where I am finding these. I do my research and do it well. This has produced 7 halfs in the last 2 weeks, 4 standing libs and A hole lotta silver. My hunting buds each got standing libs today and this a great hobbie and I will not give it a bad name or ruin it for the future hunters our children. God bless and have some happy hunting.

Great finds!!!! Looks like you been to a old home place.Hunting old home places must be like hunting in the 70s all that silver makes up for those not so good days.
Crowduck

I guess I didn't read down the posts far enough when I read your last one. Now that I see the entire collection of them I am really impressed. You really did good and your research paid off. Nice bunch of finds you and your buddies got.

It is on a hill and if you use your imagination people were sleding there for all that stuff to be there. And yes there is some old homestads at the top.

Now that is a virgin site! WTG! I would love to find a spot like that, that just pours the old Silver coins out of the ground like they were Clad. I have researched a lot of area's and I hope that one of them yeild finds like those. What I wouldn't do to find a Seated Half! Nice finds and can't wait to see what else you bring back with you. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

Thanks James and I will do some serious pounding when I get back from my little vacation! I am hopeing to find some finds down in Louisiana. Especially something with the big "O" stamped on it. I love your post that you have and love to see what you have got.I will keep you posted of any finds that might be ???????