Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thoughts fromWarthog,regarding M.I.T.'s.............

warthog

Most Important Things. As Christians,we are to set examples as to how we treat others,whether they are believers or not.In our lives,all of us have heard about 'going out of our comfort zones',going above and beyond,in other words........

In my life,the Lord has given me the wisdom to put others first,and it has gone a LONG WAY in strengthening my walk with Him,as it has others,too.When I met Marcia,for the first time,she came with her cousin and her cousin's husband,halfway across the state.I have always thought I should offer the love of God and Jesus to those I am first meeting by buying our meals,it goes a LONG WAY,toward making a first impression,not because I want credit but because the LORD has shown me it is the right thing to do.........
In the Word,the whole book from front to back is filled with examples of folks inviting others they did not know to eat with them,something that was common practice then,and in my opinion,should be now.'Breaking Bread' is what Jesus did with His disciples at the Last Supper,and while not every meal is considered Communion,it is a way to connect with others, and sharing a meal is a great way to become intimately familiar with those you are meeting for the first time,believers or not.

It is said that when you are meeting someone for the first time,the ones you are meeting can tell within 30 seconds whether you are sincere,or full of it:devil:,....It is my opinion that putting others first at the very first meeting,and from then on,goes a LONG WAY to promoting Family Love,amen......:cool:

Good words filled with godly wisdom! The Lord bless and keep you and Marcia to keep on traveling His straight and narrow way in Jesus' glorious light! Amen! :angel: Ma